This route adds a mile onto the 5 mile route, and is a favorite of seasoned runners.
- Robinson (west) to Rosalind. Right on Rosalind
- Rosalind to E. Ridgewood (one block), right on E. Ridgewood,
- E. Ridgewood to Broadway, left onto Broadway
- Broadway to Amelia St. right on Amelia
- East on Amelia St, cross Mills, to S. Hampton St. Make a right turn onto S. Hampton St.
- South Hampton St. to East Central Blvd; right onto E. Central Blvd.
- E. Central Blvd. west to S. Mills St. Left on S. Mills St. around Lake Lawsonia.
- Take Mills into the Thornton Park neighborhood and under Rt. 408
- Make a right onto Anderson St, and a left onto South Hyer
- Follow South Hyer to Lake Davis, and Lake Davis Road around the Lake.
- Turn left onto Cherokee Circle, past Osceola St, and make a left onto Lake Ave,
and an immediate right onto Ponce del Leon.
- Follow the Lake Lucerne sidewalk around both lobes of Lake Lucerne and turn left onto Orange Ave.
- Follow Orange Ave. north to Robinson Street.
- Right on Robinson into the park.