This route can be changed from 3 miles up to 6 miles.
A pretty, mostly shaded residential run in residential areas; runs past five different downtown lakes…hence the name.
- Robinson (west) to Rosalind. Right on Rosalind
- Rosalind to E. Ridgewood (one block), right on E. Ridgewood,
- E. Ridgewood to Broadway, left onto Broadway
- Broadway to Amelia St. right on Amelia
- Amelia St. to Mills Ave, right on Mills
- Take Mills into the Thornton Park neighborhood and under Rt. 408
- Make a right onto Anderson St, and a left onto South Hyer
- Follow South Hyer to Lake Davis, and Lake Davis Road around the Lake.
- Turn left onto Cherokee Circle, past Osceola St, and make a left onto Lake Ave,
and an immediate right onto Ponce del Leon.
- Follow the Lake Lucerne sidewalk around both lobes of Lake Lucerne and turn left onto Orange Ave.
- Follow Orange Ave. north to Robinson Street. Right on Robinson into the park.